- The cottage is for holiday rental only.
- Linen – Linen and towels are provided. Please bring towels for the beach.
- Cancellations – Any cancellation by the holidaymaker must be made in writing and the deposit will be forfeited. The Owners’ reserve the right, in the unlikely event that unforeseen circumstances or emergencies occur, to cancel the booking and reimburse all paid monies.
- Party Numbers – In no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons (5/6) occupy the property. Only persons named on the Booking Conditions Form should be staying overnight in the cottage; sub-letting is not permitted. The owners or their representatives reserve the right to refuse admittance or repossess if this is not observed.
- Holidaymaker’s Responsibility – The cottage is cleaned prior to occupancy and it is the holidaymaker’s responsibility to take all reasonable care of it. The property and all equipment, utensils, etc. must be left clean and tidyas found at the end of the hire period. Specific details for leaving the cottage can be found on your final confirmation letter.
- The cottage is non-smoking (cottage and grounds) and we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Liability – The owners are not responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to persons or their belongings.
- Damage – All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the holidaymaker, and their cost shall be refundable. However, minor damage or breakages will not normally be charged but we do reserve the right to charge for unacceptable extra cleaning, breakage or damage. Please notify the owners or their representative of any instances so that these can be rectified as soon as possible. The owners reserve the right to repossess the cottage at any time during the letting period should there be exceptional damage or unreasonable behaviour or any of the conditions set out herein have been revoked.
- Rental Period – Weekly bookings are from 4.00 p.m. Friday until 10.00 a.m. Friday.
- Out of High Season - Mid-week from 4.00 pm Monday until 10.00am Friday.
- Long Weekends - 4.00 p.m. Friday until 10.00 a.m. Monday may be available on request
To minimise the risk of spreading the virus and to protect everyones’ safety please read and confirm your acceptance of the information set out below. This will be reviewed if Governmental advice changes.
COVID 19 ADDITIONAL BOOKING CONDITIONS AND ADVICE
The owners reserve the right to close the holiday cottage immediately if a local lockdown is put in place.
Until further notice all bookings will be taken on an alternative week basis to protect the health and safety of our housekeeping team and our guests.
No person other than those listed on the booking form shall enter the cottage.
No more than 6 persons are allowed to meet in the garden area.
It is a condition of the booking that you notify us immediately if any of the following occurs:
- If any party member develops symptoms within 10 days prior to arrival we cannot accept the booking and you will be reimbursed all monies paid.
- If a party member has been asked to self- isolate during any part of the booking period then we cannot accept the booking and all monies will be reimbursed.
- If any party member develops symptoms during your stay all the party will need to notify the owners, vacate the premises, return home to self isolate and get a test.
- If within two weeks of returning home, symptoms occur please advise the owners so we can take appropriate measures to safeguard our future visitors.
Visitors will continue to vacate the premises before 10.00 am on day of departure to allow for laundry collection and a safe cleaning period.
Visitors will strip beds and place all used bedding, towels/linen/tea towels/bath mats in bags provided. Please leave these bags in downstairs bath for collection.
(It is advised to carefully place laundry items in bags and not shake them as this can spread the virus.)
Some items of soft furnishing e.g. throws and cushions may have been removed to avoid cross-contamination.
Please be aware that for the time being complimentary condiments and beverages may not be supplied as usual.
It is important that all used china, utensils and cooking equipment is dishwashed throughout your stay and especially at the end before you leave. If an item is not dishwasher safe please use very hot soapy water and a disposable cloth to clean.
Please follow our normal procedures by emptying all waste baskets, vanity bins, kitchen bin bags into the provided outside bins by the gate and clearing all food items from food cupboards, fridges and freezers to minimised Covid risk.
We will continue to provide anti-bacterial hand wash, disposable kitchen towel and disposable dish cloth and cleaning products but you may find it useful to bring extra sanitisers, wipes, disposable gloves, cloths or your own pillows.
Please remember to constantly wash your hands and open windows if weather permits as the virus doesn’t like fresh air ! (but please lock windows/doors when out or departing)
*Hard surface check list to please be aware of: handles, light switches, remote controls, plugs, kitchen appliances/worktops, taps, bannister, keys, window handles/keys, tables, chairs (inside and out), bins, hairdryers, coat hangers, bathroom fittings.
Norfolk has looked forward to welcoming visitors back but please remember to follow the guidelines, respect the local community and keep safe and enjoy your holiday.